Welcome to CPCD's
All available families have been adopted
In the meantime, please consider an online donation to support CPCD's greatest needs throughout the year.
Returning Users Login
CPCD…giving children a head start prepares our community’s most vulnerable young children, prenatal to age 5, for success in school and in life. At the same time, CPCD partners with their parents in a two-generation approach knowing that lives are changed when both young children and their families are supported in achieving goals that lead to success. Each year, our community hears the call and provides holiday meals, gifts and supplies to hundreds of CPCD families.
About Adopt-A-Family 2021
Adopt-A-Family is back with a slight twist. With a hybrid model, donors can choose to make a monetary donation and CPCD will arrange for gift cards OR donors may purchase the gifts and deliver to CPCD. Whatever you choose, you will make holiday wishes come true and help families right here in our community. YOU are the joy to the season and we need you now more than ever.
How Adopt-A-Family will work this year:
- Family stories will be available on the Adopt-A-Family site starting November 1.
- Choose the family (or families) that you would like to adopt.
- Adopt and shop for your family(ies) and bring wrapped and organized gifts to CPCD on December 7, 8am to 6pm. OR
- Donate for the family’s holiday. Gift suggestion: $100 per child in the family and $50 per adult and additional funds are appreciated. All donations are due by December 3 so CPCD can purchase gift cards, food cards and vouchers with your donation.
- Online monetary donations will qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit, a 50% credit to your State taxes. Please discuss with your tax preparer.
- You will receive a personal thank you note from your adopted family.
You can make a difference this holiday season!
Please contact Marty Kemmer-Contreras, Director of Community Relations at email@example.com with any questions.